Preparation of the manuscript for ISH 2015
Each accepted ISH presentation will be published as a chapter of the proceedings. The deadline for the final version of the papers is 15 June. This version will be using a different format than the first draft, intended for Springer.
For citations, the options are:
- Pim van Dijk
- Deniz Başkent
- Etienne Gaudrain
- Emile de Kleine
- Anita Wagner
- Cris Lanting
- Ria Woldhuis
The Groningen Congresbureau is providing logistics support.
To contact the organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous ISH meetings and books
- ISH 2012
- Cambridge, United-Kingdom: Basic Aspects of Hearing, Physiology and Perception. Edited by B.C.J. Moore, R.D. Patterson, I.M. Winter, R.P. Carlyon, H.E. Gockel. Springer: New York.
- ISH 2009
- Salamanca, Spain: The Neurophysiological Bases of Auditory Perception. Edited by E.A. Lopez-Poveda, A.R. Palmer, R. Meddis. Springer: New York.
- ISH 2006
- Cloppenburg, Germany: Hearing-From Sensory Processing to Perception. Edited by B. Kollmeier, G. Klump, V. Hohmann, U. Langemann, M Mauermann, S. Uppenkamp, J. Verhey. Springer: New York.
- ISH 2003
- Dourdan, France: Auditory signal processing: physiology, psychoacoustics, and models. Edited by D. Pressnitzer, A. de Cheveigné, S. McAdams, L. Collet. Springer: New York.
- ISH 2000
- Mierlo, Netherlands: Physiological and psychophysical bases of auditory function. Edited by D.J. Breebaart, A.J.M. Houtsma, A. Kohlrausch, V.F. Prijs, R. Schoonhoven. Shaker Publishing: Maastricht.
- ISH 1997
- Grantham, United-Kingdom: Psychophysical and physiological advances in hearing. Edited by A.R. Palmer, A. Rees, A.Q. Summerfield, R. Meddis. Whurr Publisher: London.
- ISH 1994
- Irsee, Germany: Advances in Hearing Research. Edited by G. A. Manley, G. M. Klump, C. Koppl, H. Fastl, H. Oeckinghaus. World Scientific: Singapore.
- ISH 1991
- Carcans, France: Auditory Physiology and Perception. Edited by Y. Cazals, L. Demany and K. Horner. Pergamon: Oxford.
- ISH 1988
- Groningen, Netherlands: Basic issues in hearing. Edited by H. Duifhuis, J.W. Horst, H.P. Wit. Academic Press: London.
- ISH 1986
- Cambridge, United-Kingdom: Auditory frequency selectivity. Edited by B.C.J. Moore and R.D. Patterson. Plenum Press: New York.
- ISH 1983
- Bad Nauheim, F.R. Germany: Hearing - physiological bases and psychophysics. Edited by R. Klinke, R. Hartmann. Springer Verlag: Berlin.
- ISH 1980
- Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands: Psychophysical, physiological and behavioural studies in hearing. Edited by G. van der Brink, F.A. Bilsen. Delft University Press: Delft.
- ISH 1977
- Keele, United-Kingdom: Psychophysics and physiology of hearing. Edited by E.F. Evans, J.P. Wilson. Academic Press: London.
- ISH 1974
- Tutzing, F.R. Germany: Facts and models in hearing. Edited by E. Zwicker, E. Terhardt. Springer Verlag: Berlin.
- ISH 1972
- Eindhoven, Netherlands: Hearing theory. Edited by B.L. Cardozo. IPO: Eindhoven.
- ISH 1969
- Driebergen, Netherlands: Frequency analysis and periodicity detection in hearing. Edited by R. Plomp, G.F. Smoorenburg. Sijthoff: Leiden.
The website was developed using the Initializr template.